We are always looking for talented individuals to add to our dynamic team of experienced trades professionals. Whether you are at the beginning of your career or have worked in the industry for years, we welcome your interest in joining us.
We at DCS Contracting, Inc. value our employees and take pride in our work. Our employees enjoy comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, competitive pay, along with a 401k with 3% matching.
Positions for which we are currently accepting resumes include:
Heavy Equipment Operator
DCS Contracting is looking for talented individuals to join our team! Minimum of 3 years of experience for all positions. Our operations cover all aspects of heavy civil road construction from grading, paving, concrete work, to wet utilities. All positions are full time with possible overtime.
We are looking to fill several Equipment Operations positions
GRADE CHECKERS. Entails oversight and execution of assigned project, setting and calculating grades, directs employees’ daily tasks. Experience with grade control and Trimble a plus.
FINISH BLADE OPERATORS- Should have experience finishing ABC and mass graded sites. CAT 140Ms
WATER TRUCK OPERATORS- Experience with filling out daily logs a plus. 2K up to 613 Water Pull
SCRAPER OPERATORS- CAT 613 & 623s
Please contact Juan at 602-509-1661
Heavy Civil Superintendent
As a Superintendent for DCS Contracting, Inc. you represent DCS as the liaison from the office to the field. Much like directing traffic, the Superintendent’s duty is to direct the job between the project manager, foremen, and subcontractors to run daily operations for heavy highway and underground projects. As a result, strong communication skills are an absolute must for this position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the project schedule while juggling any changes in the scope of work.
- Supervise foreman and field personnel with daily schedules including materials, subcontractors, equipment, quality control, etc.
- Manage flow of paperwork from the field (Dust Logs, Change Order Requests, SWPPP Inspections, etc.)
- Approve and manage payroll.
Desired skills include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word,
- Understanding of file transfer programs like Dropbox and electronic file management.
- Knowledge of MAG, MCDOT, ADOT, MCAQD, ADEQ and Greater Phoenix Municipal Standards.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and work both independently and as part of a team depending upon the situation.
A Pleasure to work with
DCS was very responsive, enthusiastic, dedicated and committed to the assigned duties and has always ensured that the city and public’s safety, welfare and best interest are being met.